Saturday, February 27, 2010

Benefits anyone??

Morning..

Welll, i've been thinking a lot.. Last night to be exact. My blog have no benefits at all..hahahah..

So for now i want to make an improvement towards this blog. It's merely about my own ways of writing.I want to write something that benefits all.

Or maybe i need to choose a concept for this blog. Maybe a fashion blog..Blergggggghh.. I'm not a fashionista. So skip that.

Or maybe a travel blog.. Yes, my passion. But writing a review is so not me. Malas lol..hehehe


So how???

Should i stick with this kind of writing on my blog. I'm writing my daily life here..Or should i change my blog to be like something else? Something that i passionate about??


Status = Confius


Let's think......mmmmmmmmmmmmh.....


I have no answer...Hooorayyyy!!!!!!


So stop this nonsense Sha..


p/s : I was hooked up by proudduck!!!..hehehe.. just google if u don't know who she is..

2 comments:

Mrs. Amie said...

Babe, ask urself.. tulis blog utk apa? utk org baca? utk ur satisfaction? or what? if for satisfaction, u can keep it as ur online diary.. anything nak tulis.. u tulis jer.. that's me for the first time i tulis blog..

if utk org lain baca; meaning that u want to share some experience with ur readers; mm, check ur background.. mostly dorang tue suka apa? kan?

good luck ya!

illhamshiraz said...

Well..thanks Kak Amie...