Saturday, February 6, 2010

Weird

I got this one weird habit. A lot more i guess somehow i would like to discuss this one habit of mine which is kind of interesting. (interesting for me lol...hehe)

I had this kind of "specific interest". Anytime I got interest in something, i would got into it until i got bored. It does not specific on what my interest is. Sometimes it could be food, a song, a movie, and lots more.

Recently I'm into "Ritz Cheese Cracker". Every single morning i will take it as my breakfast. And yes I've been eating this ever since the first week of 2010.

And i still remembered, this one time when i was totally hooked up by this movie "The Holiday", i will played it again and again every single day.hehehe

And while I'm writing this, my playlist continuously playing the same song again and again.

Am i weird???? heheheh...


till then

take off with love
illhamshiraz

No comments: