Friday, February 5, 2010

The End

Well, its Friday and yes i am glad that the weekend is finally arrived. Stressful week but i do manage to overcome all those shitty things happen to me. This week is not thrilling enough as last week and since tomorrow i need to be at school as usual, it's not a good weekend though.

Somehow there's something to cheer me up since i will be going to spend my Sunday with "my loves". Oooops... "My Loves" is my personal terms to the persons i love. It not necessarily someone special to me, (a man i mean) but anyone that i love and persons who's important to me. And if ur important enough to me i shall be calling u "My Loves". Cute huh..heheheh.Okay i'm being over perasan here,heheeh..

Mmmmh, since one of "My Loves" which is my dearest cousin will be flying off to Melbourne soon, so we decided to spend a day with her.

Not much to tell.

I might be look happy on the outside. But inside..mmmmh..

There's one news. That one news. Yes, that news. It complete my weeks and it is the end of the story.

END.


till then

take off with love
illhamshiraz

No comments: