Thursday, June 24, 2010

Brothers and sisters

I just finished my extra class with 5SNF. Even though it was tiring when i had to control almost 40 students in one time but it was worth it.

They are a bunch of student who always put a smile on my face. They know how to make me laugh with their stupid and lame joke. And at this moment we are not just in a "teacher-student relationship", we are friends. They told me about their problems, their love ones and sometimes i felt like a sister here. Regardless on their races, all of them were so amazing.

It was so interesting being a teacher when your student knows how to appreciate u. But i don't denied there are some of them, who are very very very rude towards you. And yes to make them become close with me is not an easy task. It takes me more than a year to really get to know them. But i felt blessed now, when i see them pushed themselves really hard for their upcoming SPM.

And know I'm trying my best to helped them too whenever i can. I didn't put myself now as a teacher, but more like a sister who wants to see their brothers and sisters become somebody someday. I always told them about life out there. There are no such easy ways to become a successful person, u have to sacrifice and learn everything by yourself.

And now I know, this is what I loved. I loved being a teacher. There's no turning back.


till then

take off with love
illhamshiraz

No comments: