Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Randomness

This morning around 8am when I was just starting to check my student's homework, i heard a beep sound from my fon. A bit pelik la kn, since it was still early in the morning to received any message from anyone. I read the sms and it was not from anyone in my fon list...

Anonymous : "Bagi akak no mak ngah"

I was like...who's this?? sms ing me early in the morning and asking for makngah's no. And again i was like 'Akak' ??? Do i have any sisters??? It's totally weird lol.. and i took about 5 minutes just to refresh my memories on remembering anyone that might be possible to sms and the probability on anyone who didnt know makngah's number... I've surrender n replied.....

Me : Sape ni???

Anonymous : Kak S***** laa...

Hehe..Btw it was my cousin's wife (my father's side) Sebab tu im kind of a bit blur, mane ade i simpan no fon dorg sumer. Then saya pun sms la my mom's no kt die...(On my father's side makngah is my mom) After replying her sms, i called my mom just to inform her in case ade pape kn, so that my mom bley la prepare jwpn awal2,heheheh..(kami anak beranak mmg sekepala,heheeh...)

Me : Mak morning...buatpe?? Bz ke???

Mommy : Kat sekolah ni...

Me : Mak, tadi ade someone sms.. Die kate " bagi akak no mak ngah" .Mak teka la sape??

Mommy : Sape???

Me : Kak S*****..heheheheh

Mommy : Owhh...hehehehehe.. Nape ek???

Me : mmmmh..Ntahla.Get ready je la,heheheh

Mommy : Owhhh..die nk order kek kt Mak Ngah kot...

Me : Haaaa?????

Mommy : Ye la, nk order kek kt Makngah la tu..

Me : Hahahahaahahah... Mak!!! Mak ngah tu mak laa... Bkn Makngah Tipah,haahahaha

Mommy : Owh..ha a laaa...hahahahha...
lupe plak..hahahaha

...both of us continue laughing for a while before updating on each other...hihihihihihi...

Well, my mom got confused with the name panggilan already..She assumed that Kak S***** wanted my aunty's no (my makngah on mommy's side) But she's forgot that she is the makngah...heheheheeh...


till then

take off with love
illhamshiraz

ps : nk balik esok...cuti 4 hari..yeayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

ps : My brother was admitted at SJMC last weekend..Ade masalah pernafasan n br je discharged semalam....Sepanjang cuti ni i need to babysit him la nampak gayenye...cehhh,musnah harapan nk berfoya2...huhuhuu...

No comments: