Wednesday, November 25, 2009

my 101 post

Well... This is my 101 post for this blog...its been a year sharing my thought in this blog and im writing this post on a place that i am currently in love with.. If i could expressed the feeling, i would rather said that it is beyond my own imagination.. maybe i am too exxagerated, but this is the place that ive been dreaming about..


I wanna come here again, and if i could, i wanna live here for sometime...

Studying here??? maybe...


housewife???? yes, absolutely....hahhahahaha...


im off to tokyo tomorrow... Sedey nak meninggalkan bumi kiryu ni... Macam2 dah terjadi kt sini,byk pengalaman yg saya dapat...


INSYAALLAH...i will come here again..


till then

take off with love
illhamshiraz



ps : Apa yang dh terjadi mungkin ade hikmahnya ;)))

ps : i've meet someone here which remind me on my long lost memories...goshhh...

No comments: