Sunday, April 12, 2009

Statement vs Truth Value


Every statement in a sentence must be either true or false but not both..


One fine morning ( to be accurate the first morning i went to school after leaving school almost two weeks for MSSM)

A : Eh, ur back..So how's Perlis?? Well, look like u gain a bit eh Shahira...hihihih...
Me : ..... Aaaa... heheheh...( speechless )


The next person i meet...

L : Eh Sha, nape aku nmpak ko makin menembam sjak blk Perlis ni???
Me : ....ha???..mmmh...hehehe.. ( speechless again...)


The next one....

S : Sha, mu ni gapo...mu hepi eh p Perlis tuh...Aku tgk mu makin berisi la...
Me : ...Lor... (speechless again...)

Well, I don't have to tell how many person at school giving me the same statement on how makin berisi or tembam i am..


I was wondering is it a statement with a truth value or not..Or is it a false statement... But somehow people doesn't lie isn it??? So all the statement above is a truth value.. Yes, ive gain weight a bit. I can't denied it,heheh.. Not much, just slightly 1-2 kilos, but people around me noticed lor....Tu yg payah tu.. I wondered how on earth they all bley perasan.. hehehhe..


So,now i dh start my mission tuk diet.. I want to lose some weight lor people.. Just look at me, how fat i am now..Benci!!!!...I have to diet again...Compulsory and dot..no more alasan ye Cik Shahira,hehehe...


Actually Abg Fairuz (my cousin) wedding is on June, so there's only a month left for me.. Yes, the design for the baju already done n only left is the measurement... In a month time i have to lose some weight..If not, the baju will be such a disaster.. If i didn't lose at least 5kilos, i'll opt to a simple baju kurung lor,,hehehehe....



p/s : My school, they had this new club called Women Recreational Club. Every evening we had an activities...We had Poco-poco Dance and Badminton..heheheh...Semua semangat nk kuruskan badan tuh,hehehe.... So wish me luck eh people,hehehe.....

p/s : Ayat2 aku sungguh Matematik,hihihi...Skang ni tgh ajar tajuk Mathematical Reasoning, Form 4...Ingat lg dak tajuk tu???? ehehe...


till then


take off with love
illham shiraz

No comments: