Saturday, May 16, 2009

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY

to all teachers out there......HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!!!

I was once celebrated this day with all my teachers at school... But now, i was the one who been celebrate by all my students at school...Never imagine to be a teacher thou.. That's what we called fate, aren't we???..

it was my second year to celebrate this day...a long journey ahead me, n for me i just wish that i could be a better teacher each n every day.. InsyaALLAH..

to all my teachers.... "SKN, SMSTJ, SMKKGV, KMPP n UPM " Thank u for teaching n giving me the best things in my life...n i will definitely giving all my best to educate all my students too..



till then
take off with love


illhamshiraz

2 comments:

Nory said...

hai.sy mengalukan shiraz utk mencuba produk marykay percuma. @ mengalukan penyertaan sebagai beauty consltant MARYKAY yg mnjaminkan pendapatn lebih.jenguk blog sy

whirlworld of the world said...

no matter what size u r..u r a lovely person..thats the , most important thing... miss u so much!!