Thursday, November 20, 2008

ape dh jadi????

hehhe..yup, what happened to me??? lame btl x menulis pape kt blog ni, bkn xde mase, just mood tu xde... YES, i'm not in a good mood, arini pun same, some feeling yg x dpt nk di"'describe"kn.
Maybe PMS mood dh smpai kot, ntahla, bersabar je la....
But, i guess i do need somethin that will keep me in focus, but ape bende tu? mcm mane nk tau bende ape yg nk dibuat? skang ni, nk membc pun mls, nk menulis pun mls, sumer x kene, so want should i do now??? Sumer yg nk dibuat, end up xde mood.... TENSIONNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! Bile la nk berakhir sumernye ni.. i need my life back, my normal life, i need somethin to keep me in focus, that keep me busy, that will not lead me to thinking bout somethin that is not supposed to be, and later i will be in my deepest mood, where i will cry, and feeling sad, sumer x kene, and end up yelling to everybody!!!!... ohhhh...i hate that feeling, but how can i avoid it?????

please RESCUE me!!!!!!!!!

to S, maybe its bcoz of u, bcoz i know, there is somethin wrong since u back home..
to others, maybe its just my feeling rite.. i dont know...i guesss.. i hope anything will be back normal by this weekend, and i will try..

No comments: