Wednesday, October 29, 2008

RaYa 08!


well, it's the 29th day of raya, which mean there's only one day left for syawal..
i always love raye since i was a little girl.. mcm biase la when we talk about raye mestila blk kg kn, but lucky me, my mom and my dad both from n9,so i don't have to pack my things, get the bj raye done a week b4, or stuck in a traffic jam.. but sometimes i want to feel the moment where u pack ur things to blk kg, driving on the raye eve..and that's why on my "FUTURE-HUSBAND-WISHLIST";
  • he must not in the same state as me or at least 4 hour journey to his hometown...hahahaha >>InsyaALLAH,kalo ade jodoh,heheheh...
so,back to my raya story,each year all my family (my mother's side) will gathered at my house, since they call my house kampung..hehhe... b4 raye, the day full with cooking activities and the must-have food for raye is SOTO..heheheh

I love raya bcoz of the green packets..it's my last year bcoz the rules is anyone yg dh keje kene bg kt yg blum keje.. one more thing that i love bout raya is it's the day where all the family get together,asking forgiveness and it's touching daaa...
so this year i guess everyone ade except for anjang and family..he's in riyadh and ptg raye kak nurul and abg alim came to join us b4 they took off to riyadh..
later that petang, lps kenyang mkn all those yummy food, we went to watch MAMMA MIA and i love the movie sooooooo much!!!!

so far raya is perfectly amazing, with tones of good foods, lovely family, the green packets and the raya songs, raya movies and the tradition to visit others... Chaotic but happening, that is how i describe my raya...hehhehhee

to all;

SeLaMaT HaRi RaYa
MaaF ZahIr dAn bAtIn


a few pic that i love..hehheehe


me n my cousins

i don't know why i am being extremely happy at that time...hahahaha

and this pic below i just love it and i don't know why..we're like sooo ceria..heheh

No comments: